Has your headache been going on for a while now? Have you gone through different doctors to no avail? It may be time to consult a neurology doctor in Ridgewood, New York, for your condition.
Even with how seemingly harmless this a headache is, consulting professionals in a medical clinic in New York is crucial. And this is because of the sheer number of interconnected functions that the nervous system governs such as the body’s temperature, digestion, blood pressure, movement, muscles, and sight.
Not to mention, your symptoms may already be signs of an underlying disease. This is why one single untended malfunction can turn into a life-threatening situation.
Thus, as neurology services providers ourselves at MK Healthcare Medical, PC., we advise that you immediately seek emergency if you experience any of the following:
- Abnormal pupil size or non-reactivity to light
- Change in level of consciousness as in passing out or being unresponsive
- Disorientation and dizziness or vertigo
- Seizures and/or sudden paralysis in one area or body part
- Slurred speech or the total inability to speak
- Loss of muscle coordination
Along with these symptoms, make sure to also take note of the medications you are currently taking, how long you have been having these symptoms, and whether you have had any accidents or injuries lately, no matter how minor, so your doctor in Ridgewood, New York, can accurately assess your condition.